November 01, 2012

So, looks like I'm terrible at blogging.  LOL.  It's been months since my last post.  But I will try to continue on as much as I can.  :-).  We had a great Halloween with my son, Donovan.  He was Spider-Man.  My husband and I dress up with him every year and this year he wanted us to be villains.  So, I was Electro and my husband was Dr. Octopus.  Costumes turned out pretty good and I will try and post pics soon.  I recently made a lovely birthday card for my Mom, but forgot to take a picture of it.  Silly me.  I'll have to get my Dad to take a pic and email it to me.  Right now I'm working on Christmas gift tags for the craft fair I have at the end of the month.  I made a bunch for the sale I was in last month but they were popular and my stock was depleted so need to make more.  Came up with some new designs too which is good as I have a tendency to get bored making the same thing over and over again.  Anyway, must be off to work on those tags.  They don't make themselves!  Take care and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!