December 27, 2012

10 Minute Dash

Hello all!  Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas.  Mine was wonderful.  Spoiled as usual.  Got some great crafty things including Imaginesience's I-Magicut ribbon cutter and sealer.  It's so cool!  LOVE it.

Anyway today's post is really about my latest card that I created for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge #83 and Pretty Pink Posh blog's 10 Minute Dash Challenge .   These two blogs teamed up and created a challenge that could be difficult for anyone.  Create a CAS holiday card AND do it in 10 mins.  I find both things difficult at the best of times but I managed to pull it off.  Check out CAS-ual Fridays challenge HERE and Pretty Pink Posh's challenge HERE.

So, here's my card....


The snowflake stamps are from Inkadinkado and Technique Tuesday.  The large snowflake in purple is a foam stamp and I have no idea who made it as it doesn't say and it was a gift.  Inks I used were, Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss and Bermuda Bay by Stampin Up and Dove Grey by StazOn.  Also used VersaMark and embossing powder Winter Wonderland by Stamp-n-Stuff.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Joy to All set.

I think it turned out pretty good and only took 10 mins to make.  Just randomly stamp snowflakes along edge of card base.  Emboss the few snowflakes after all the other and then stamp sentiment.  Easy peasy!

Well, that's it from me today I hope you all have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. FABULOUS job on this card, Kim! I really love all the pretty colored snowflakes.

    So thrilled you were able to join in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll play in my challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I love how you arranged the snowflakes on your card! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for new crafty goodies. And wow oh wow do I love the color palette you choose for your card. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the layered flakes and colors...and in 10 mins! It's definitely fun to find a fellow NB cardmaker in blogland. I look forward to seeing more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!