December 21, 2012

Oh the weather outside is frightful.....

So, we finally got a big dump of snow here.  Wet, heavy snow.  Now, generally, I'm not a big fan of snow.  However, I took my 4 1/2 year old son outside yesterday to play.  Well, I have to say his excitement was infectious.  We built a snowman (I did most of the work while he threw snowballs at me.  Little goober.), made snow angels (well, he did), and threw snowballs at each other.  I have to say we had a blast.  Anyway, I don't have any pictures of cards today.  Just my yard full of snow.  :-)


 
Oh joy! (Not).

I got some exciting news today!  I won a prize package from the PaperCrafts Mag blog!  Never did I think I would see my name there!  So very excited.  Just had to share.  Would recommend reading their blog.  It has great info and its full of inspiration.  Just by commenting on the right posts you can win great prizes too.  Love them!  Okay, I'm done gushing.  :-)

Well, that's it for me today.  Will try and post again at least one more time before Christmas.  Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!  Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!