January 10, 2013

Key To My Heart

Hello all!  It was a mild day today which was a nice change from the cold weather we've been having.  It's supposed to last through the weekend which will be nice.

So, I've created a Valentines card that I based on my snowflake card that I made.  See 10 Minute Dash post.  I really liked the design and simplicity of it and tried to recreate it but with a Valentines theme instead.  Here's the card....

(Click on image for larger view)

I used a key stamp (from Michaels 1.50 bin) I got a while ago that I never used yet.  I like it.  Heart swirl stamp is from Rubber Stampede.  The small heart stamp is from Crazy Stamps Inc. and the flourish is from the the dot flourish set from Inkadinkado.  Inks used: perfect plum, brocade blue, razzleberry from SU.  Dove gray is StazOn.  The sentiment is from Craftsmart.

I think it turned out okay.  Fast too.  Could be replicated quickly.

So, I'm entering in a few cards the the recent call for submissions to PaperCrafts Magazine.  I think I've come up with some neat cards but I guess we'll see.  I can't show you however until later.  :-). They've got rules about that.  So I'm crossing my fingers!

Anyway, that's all for me.  Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!