November 06, 2013

Jingle Take 2

Hello all!  Today I thought I'd share a variation of my Jingle card that I made a little while ago.  (See HERE).  I had originally intended to do something similar for the first card but ended up going a different way.  So, this time I included some colour and sparkle but it's still quite CAS.


What do you think?  I like my first card best but I like this one too.  It's hard to see but the red stripes are glittered.  This paper is by Recollections from their Holly Jolly paper pad.  All other supplies are the same as the first card.

**adding this to Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra**

Well, thanks for visiting and hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I like this one, too, Kim! Those stripes are fun and I like that you used different widths! (By the way, your link to the other Jingle card doesn't work...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color the stripes add. The bell and bow are just fun! (Your link worked for me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, and if it were mine...I would add it to the MUSE card club challenge... it has the right stuffs for me... It would get my vote, as I ADORE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would think I would like the first one better, too, because I embrace the less is more philosophy, but in this case, I like this one better. I think it's because it's Christmas and Christmas should be just as bright and sparkly as possible ~ still CAS, too, of course, which is exactly what you did here! I am in love with this, Kim, and am pinning it! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one better - the red just adds so much! Love that tiny bauble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!