August 18, 2014

New publications!

Sorry I haven't been around lately.  I was on vacation in PEI for a week and my husband is off an additional week this week too.  We had a fabulous time in PEI and I will share pictures soon.

I am very excited to share some news with you!  I can finally post pictures of my cards that are in the September issue and the Holiday Cards and More issue of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking magazine.  They are available right now!  The September issue is digital only but the HC&M is in print too.  I picked up my copy yesterday and let me tell you it never gets old seeing your card on those glossy pages.  If you want to see pictures of my cards check out my updated Publications page.  :-)

Well, I hope to be back to sharing my cards with you soon!  Have a lovely day and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Huge congrats!! That is so awesome getting your cards in a printed magazine. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!