March 17, 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #6

Hey everyone! Its that time again to start and challenge over at One Layer Christmas Card Challenges!  I really hope you'll join us this challenge.  It's anything goes, as usual, with the twist of using circles.


You don't have to use the twist but if you do you get entered in for the prize drawing of an ARTplorations stencil.  How cool is that?!  Let me show you my card...


So first I stamped my large dotted circle (Neat and Tangled, Party Dots set) in SSS Sea Glass blue ink.  Then I created a smaller circle stencil by cutting a circle out of a piece of paper and sponged Memento Teal Zeal.  I then stamped my tiny trio of dots (Neat and Tangled, Party Dots set) in Memento Nautical Blue.  I then stamped a snowflake (Hero Arts) on the stenciled circles in white ink.  Then I stamped a smaller snowflake (Technique Tuesday) in Memento Flannel Grey stamping once full strength and then stamping again to get a lighter grey.  I stamped the sentiment (Clearly Besotted) in the same grey.  Lastly, I added a few sequins (Neat and Tangled).

So, I hope you come on over to the blog and join in on the fun.  Be sure to check out the other DAt members cards too they are all amazing!  :-)

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges

Winter Wonderland - Blue Christmas
Little Tangles - Anything Goes



Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fantastic day!

12 comments:

  1. Love this, Kim! The cool colours and bubbly background look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool mix of circles and blues, looks like a fun card to create x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card; love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, pretty! Love the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to follow our inspiration picture!
    Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on our inspiration photo, and very creative. Love your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenge. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very impressive one layer card, Kim...those have always been a struggle for me! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design Kim, I love how you used the circles and combined them with the snowflakes and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, fantastic stamping. Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. KIM! This card totally ROCKS! I love love love the colors and the use of images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the look of this card, Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!