September 25, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Post #38

Hello!  It's time again for an Inspiration post over at STAMPlorations!  As always we encourage you to join in and CASE one of our cards from today's post or from posts #36 or #37.  You can also CASE Gail's card from the CASEplorations post.  If you do play along you could win a prize too!  Here's what I made...


I started off by stamping my sentiment (Fond Expressions 2 set) in black.  Then I stamped my larger butterflies (Trendy Butterflies set) in SSS sea glass ink and picked raspberry Distress ink.  I stamped the smaller butterfly (Frames and Flowers set) in spiced marmalade Distress ink.  Then I splattered some watered down silver acrylic paint.  A quick and simple card that you could make a lot of in lots of different colour combos.

I do hope you'll all join in on the fun and CASE a card!  You should definitely check out what the rest of the team made too!

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - no designer paper
Watercooler Wednesday - anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Cute card full of butterflies... :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Kim! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges. Marsha DT @ WWC

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great example of a clean and simple card (CAS)! I love the colours you've chosen for your butterflies, Kim. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely delightful, Kim! Love the composition and colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “No Design Paper” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun and an excellent example for Clean and Simple design. Thanks for linking and playing along with the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, I love Clean and Simple and this is a beautiful card. It is so soft and delicate. Thank you for joining our Watercooler Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kim. Very sweet card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty and well spaced and placed butterflies. perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how lively and happy this card looks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!