December 11, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Post #51

Greetings everyone!  Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner?  I'm not done my Christmas shopping yet but I don't have too much left.  It's been busy around here with the kitchen reno going on but I should have a functional kitchen by the end of this weekend. Yay!  It's looking really good so far!

Anyway, there's another batch of great cards over at STAMPlorations today to inspire you.  As always we encourage you to join in and CASE one of our cards from today's post or CASE Amy's card from the CASEplorations post.  If you do play along you could win a prize too!  Here's my card...

(All stamps/stencils by STAMPlorations)

I used the butterfly stencil/mask (Shower of Flutters) and sponged on Aqua and Midnight Color Box ink on my kraft card base. Then in the butterfly spaces I stamped my butterflies (Trendy Butterflies set) in Nautical Navy (Memento), Golden Glitz (Delicata) and white.  I stamped the sentiment (Fond Expressions 2) in the Nautical Navy.  I love how this stencil/mask coordinates with the stamp set. :-)

I hope you'll all come over at see what wonderful cards the DT made too!  Maybe make a card yourself.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS


6 comments:

  1. Oh so lovely...Love the stencil and stamp matched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the gold and blue together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, what a beauty! thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!