December 15, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Post #53

Season's Greeting, my friends!  It's Inspiration time over at STAMPlorations!  We've got some awesome cards to share with you today.  It will be the last Inspiration post for the year.  But you still have plenty of time to CASE a card and link up!  As always we encourage you to join in and CASE one of our cards from today's post or Post #51, Post #52 or CASE Amy's card from the CASEplorations post.  If you do play along you could win a prize too!  Here's my card...


(All stamps by STAMPlorations)

I stamped my chevron (Chevron and Arrows set) several times along the bottom, lining it up as best I could.  The pattern reminds of a knitted sweater.  I did several rows of red (Lady Bug Memento ink) and a couple of green (Cottage Ivy Memento ink). I added a strip of gold glitter tape and stamped the sentiment (Holiday Sketches: Christmas Flower set) in black.  I inked up three of the triangles from the row of triangles stamp (Chevron and Arrows set) in the green to create my tree.  I added a star (Balloons and Banners set, Dee's Artsy Impressions line) in golden glitz Delicata ink.

I hope you'll all come over at see what wonderful cards the DT made too!  Maybe make a card yourself.  :-)

Have an fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to link up to the following challenge:

Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS
Christmas Card Challenges - anything goes with an optional colour challenge
Jingle Belles - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Your "tree" TOTALLY is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful card! love those chevrons and the tree, glad to see you at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome and ur stamping is incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that CAS design. Those chevron stamps are just fabulous. :)
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!