January 10, 2016

Chevron Birthday

Hey everyone!   Yikes! It's been a while since my last post.  I'm afraid my mojo isn't quite up to par yet this year.  I want to create but when I'm trying to things aren't working out right.  I think it's starting to turn around now though.  I spent some time yesterday making some cards and I've got some to share over the next few days.  But first I should get some Blogger business out of the way.

Some of you may have already seen this on other blogs:

Effective January 11, 2016 only Google account holders will be able to follow blogs with Blogger. In addition, Blogger will also remove any followers without a Google account from the blogs they are following.

If you are reading my blog via Google Friend Connect you have the following options:
  • You can create a Google Account.  Then you would need to become a Follower again because all previous Followers who did not have an account will be permanently removed from my Follower lists by Google.
  • If you choose not to open a Google account, you can still follow my blog via email or bloglovin.
So, I hope you'll choose to keep following me by either getting a google account or email/bloglovin. :-)

Okay, back to cards!  Take a look...



So, for this card, I kept it pretty simple.  I stamped my chevron stamp (STAMPlorations) several times in Canary yellow Memento ink, Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks.  I stamped my sentiment (STAMPlorations) in black and then attached my felt bow (got this from Michaels $1.50 bin a long time ago).  Loving those colours together.  :-)

Well, I hope you've enjoyed your visit today and will come back again soon!  Have a lovely day!

I'd like to link up to the following challenges:

TIME OUT Challenges - Happy Birthday with optional twist of sponging.
Fusion Card Challenge - I went with just the inspiration photo this time. I was inspired by that awesome chevron table runner and those bright colours and all that white.


CAS-ology - cue card is simple.  My card is clean and simple in style.



10 comments:

  1. Well I wouldn't know your mojo is missing. This card is adorable. Love that fun little bow tie with the pops of color.Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for brightening up this grey day with your fabulous card in sunny and tropical colors! Just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mojo isn't missing here! Those chevrons look perfect in these colours and that little bow tie is adorable, love where you have placed it. Thanks for joining Fusion and Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love these colours together - they're like a party! That sentiment goes perfectly, too! I hear you about getting back up to speed after the break - just keep creating! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Kim! Love the simplicity of your brightly colored chevrons. Great way to incorporate both challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colors and beautiful card Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simplicity at its best !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely PERFECT!!! Thank you for helping us celebrate Fusion Card Challenge's two-year anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you found your mojo with this card! I love the colors you chose for the chevrons! Pretty card! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful colour choice for those gorgeous and graphic chevrons! And the felt bow is the perfect finishing touch (I just love the Michael's bin!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your comments. I really appreciate them!